Food Grade Ethanol for Oil Extraction | Everclear for Cannabis Tincture

If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction? 190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4% is water.

Download the complete chemical safety sheet here.

R500.00R8 000.00

Clear

Description

Everclear in South Africa

If you are looking for Everclear in South Africa, why not use proper food grade ethanol for cannabis oil extraction?  190+ proof, 96% food grade ethanol. The other 4% is water.

Making a tincture (Green dragon)

 

Making Cannabis Oil

Step 1: Pull all the big stalks off the plant and discard.

Step 2: Soak the plant matter in the ethanol overnight – it will become extremely green as it also pulls out the chlorophyll. Make sure you don’t use up all your alcohol; you’ll need some to clean up with later.

Step 3: Strain the alcohol and plant matter through a thick stocking into a large pot. Make sure there’s no plant matter left in the strained alcohol.

Step 4: Double-boil the oil in water in an electric frying pan – like melting chocolate. The temperature should stay around 100°C. Ensure adequate ventilation during cooking. The cooking process can take a few hours.

Step 5: Move the oil to a smaller pot during cooking, if necessary, and use some of the spare alcohol to wash the first pot. The alcohol can then be added to the smaller pot.

Step 6: Allow it to cool to check that all the alcohol has been boiled off and once cooled down the look and consistency resembles Marmite.

The above recipe was adapted from Kitchen Cures. A still can also be used to recycle the ethanol.

Looking for more information on using Everclear or ethanol for extraction?

Ethanol and Cannabis Oil Extraction

Cannabis Tinctures

9 reviews for Food Grade Ethanol for Oil Extraction | Everclear for Cannabis Tincture

  1. Jennifer Wolf (verified owner)

    Excellent ! Thank You .

  2. Kay (verified owner)

    Never have experienced such amazing quick service before. Thank you

  3. Anonymous (verified owner)

  4. S D. (verified owner)

    Very impressed with the prompt service, it couldn’t have been easier. Many thanks

  5. Johan van der Berg (verified owner)

    Baie goeie diens en produkte.

  6. Duncan Smith (verified owner)

    Aeradix has been amazing.

  7. Renata Lotz (verified owner)

  8. davon cloete (verified owner)

    Thanks for your fast delivery

  9. Julius Fourie (verified owner)

    Thanks very much guys and girls , parcel arrived today. No problem..

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *